Sunday, April 5, 2009
As most of you know I have recently started sewing. Summer (my 3 1/2 year old niece) has been the lucky recipient of most my latest masterpieces. Doesn't she look adorable watering the flowers in the pajamas I made for her. I also sent her the blue/red dress a couple of weeks ago. It is reversible!! She will also be receiving the white dress with houses on it and the pink dress with fairies. Notice the size on the inside of the dress ~ thanks to Susan for letting me borrow her machine so i could embroider this. I also made Seth (almost 5 year old nephew) a tool belt for his birthday coming up at the end of April. And finally, I attended a sewing class at Hancock this afternoon and we learned how to make that adorable green and brown bag. It turned out so cute and I cannot wait until my next sewing class at Hancock. Well, I am off to cut out another pattern.........
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: