Tuesday, April 13, 2010
The Indy Grand Prix of Alabama was amazing! It definitely exceeded my expectation and I can't wait for next year. The day was gorgeous without a cloud in the sky and about 80 degrees, it truly was a beautiful day in Alabama. My dad gave me and my brother some tickets that include access to the pit, Billy's Sports Grill Club (breakfast, lunch and drinks included) and a few more places. We sat in turn 16 most of the day. I would definitely recommend checking this race out next year and enjoy the beauty of the track, which was highlighted with crazy metal sculptures. Helio Castroneves (Dancing with the Stars winner a few years back) was the big winner of the race on Sunday and congratulations to Barber's for such a great turnout.





Couldn't ask for a better day!



I loved how close you could get to the track.



In the pit's (Julio Castroneves crew)



Steven enjoying Billy's Sports Bar Club!



These things go fast!



Danica Patrick

0 comments: